Face The Fear Podcast – Estate Planning with Kelly Dancy
In this episode, we are joined by Kelly Dancy, an Estate Planning Attorney with Walny Legal Group in Milwaukee, WI. Kelly breaks down the importance of Estate Planning and busts several common myths, like “I only need to have an estate plan if I’m old and have a lot of money.” (SPOILER ALERT: that is FALSE!)
We also cover:
What happens if someone dies without an estate plan?
How are estate plans created?
Other than a will, what are a few other important documents for estate planning
How should Millennials start a conversation with their parents/grandparents about creating or revisiting their estate plan?
Questions? Email us at email@example.com!
Face The Fear Podcast – Matt Erpelding, Estate Planning
In this episode, we dive into Estate Planning 101 with Matt Erpelding, Director of Advanced Markets at Ash Brokerage. Think that Estate Planning is just something that rich people need to do? FALSE!
Here are a few of the questions Matt helps us answer:
- What is estate planning and why is it important?
- What are the differences between a trust, will, and estate?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- When should someone start to create an estate plan?
- How should Millennials start the conversation with their parents and family members about estate planning?
- Where can someone go for guidance when creating an estate plan or will?
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review! XOXO