To Rent or To Buy? Millennials wrestle with this decision more than any past generation, especially as student loans and stagnant wages have delayed the home-buying process substantially. In this episode, we tackle this question and many others with the help of three Real Estate Mavens: Leslie Ferguson, Heather Regan, and Tiffany McIntosh.
- What differences have you seen between Millennials looking for housing vs. Gen X or Baby Boomers looking for housing when they were in their 20s-30s? How has the housing market changed over time?
- How does your credit score play into the home buying or apartment renting process?
- Where should a Millennial start when it comes to purchasing a home? What are a few key first steps and pitfalls to avoid?
- How do taxes factor in to owning a home?
- What are hidden costs/fees that a first-time home buyer might not know about?
- What questions should someone ask a real estate agent to make sure they’ll be a good fit?
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review! XOXO
Face The Fear Website: https://www.facethefearfw.com
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortage Loan Officer