Face The Fear Podcast – Chad Eyrich, Long Term Care
In this episode, we sit down with Chad Eyrich, a Long Term Care Professional, to talk about what Long Term Care is, why it matters, and how to make sure you and your family have a plan in place if a Long Term Care event occurs.
Here are a few of the questions we get answered:
- What is Long Term Care?
- How does Long Term Care coverage work? What kind of options are available for Long Term Care coverage?
- Why should Millennials be concerned about Long Term Care, especially when they are still so young and years away from needing this kind of service?
- How can a Millennial start a conversation with their parents or grandparents about Long Term Care?
Here are some quick Long Term Care Stats:
- 52% percent of people turning age 65 today will need some type of long-term care services in their lifetimes
- Average annual cost of private room in a nursing home (2017): $97,455
- 34.2 million Americans have provided unpaid care to an adult 50 or over in the past 12 months
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review! XOXO
Chad mentioned that his elder relatives were beyond the window to purchase long-term care insurance. How old is too old to buy a policy?
Hi Sandy! We are looking in to this and will get back to you!
Thank you for listening to our podcast! In response to your question, Chad provided a response below:
“My in-laws missed due to health, not age. We can technically go up to age 80+ depending on how we structure the solution and their funding scenario.”
If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to Chad directly at Chad.Eyrich@ashbrokerage.com or connect with him on LinkedIn.:)
This is actually useful, thanks.
Thanks for listening! 🙂 Stay tuned for future episodes!
Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. This kind of
clever work and exposure! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll.
Thank you so much! We appreciate your positive feedback!